These fitting make setting up and taking apart your system a lot easier than using barb and clamps.
The hose literally pushes in when you want to attach it and if you hold the collar you can pull the hose out again when you want to take it apart again.
These fitting need their own hose which can be bought by the meter as one of the options on this page, they will not work with the soft silicone hose we generally use for barb fittings.
- Blue Handle Ball Valve - Use to shut off or slow liquid or gas in-line
- Elbow Join (8mm) - Use to put a right angle turn into liquid or gas line
- Line Splitter (8mm) Use to split a liquid or gas line into two outlets
- Inline Check Valve (8mm) - Use to prevent liquid or gas flow in one direction
- 5/8" Female BSP to 8mm - Use with tap shanks or commercial keg couplers
- 1/4" NPT to 8mm - Use to replace outlets on a gas manifold with push fittings (please note this DOES NOT screw into our mini regulator outlet)
- 1/4" FFL to 8mm - Use on liquid or gas ball lock disconnects
- 8mm OD / 5mm ID line - This type of line must be used with these fittings (our standard silicone line will not work!)
- Mini Regulator outlet , male end screws directly into our mini regulators outlet and allows using line on the outlet
- Reducers will help to adjust your existing line sizes
- Inline Regulator is suitable for gas and liquid,allows having different pressure levels on each line , commonly used with our gas manifolds
- 8mm to 3/4 thread adapter, fits on most type commercial keg coupler's gas inlet