- 60 psi maximum pressure for fast carbonation when required
You can choose to connect the regulator remotely to one or more kegs or fermenters using the drop-down menu, the gas line in the remote connection includes a duotight inline check valve to prevent liquid from coming back up the gas line and damaging the regulator. This is necessary if you want to use the keg lying down.
- Once you set the pressure, at 5psi for example, the regulator will maintain the keg at that internal pressure for days or weeks. When you pour a beer the regulator will inject CO2 from the gas source to keep the pressure steady.
- It doesn't matter if you pour a drink or pull the release valve the regulator will inject more gas to bring the pressure back up to the one you set it to (until you run out of gas anyway).
- The benefit of this is that there is no adjustment of gas pressure needed (like there is using a manual gas injector).
- These are very high quality mini CO2 regulators and they make it easy for anyone to pour a perfect beer, time after time.