Soda Stream Cylinder | 400g CO2 | Full
These are a great middle ground between a full size 2.6kg or 6kg CO2 bottle and disposable 16g canisters.
- They are still light and thin enough to be portable.
- Small enough to fit in your fridge for carbonating home brew
- They hold the equivalent of 25 x 16g canisters.
- Enough to dispense over 100L of beer
- Carbonate and dispense about 50L of home brew.
- Much cheaper than using the 16 bulbs ($21 to swap vs $62.50 for bulbs)
- Soda Stream offers a swap and go service in most towns and suburbs in Australia see your local one on the button below.
- To use them with our professional mini regulator you need the adaptor available below.
- To use with the 19L keg it is best to use the steel disconnect so that it hangs vertically and for the same reason the plastic disconnect works better with the mini kegs.