Gas and Liquid Ball Lock Spear "The Double-Ender"
"Fills both the wet and gas holes with a steel pole..."
- All stainless steel construction
- Has a ball lock post for the liquid and gas for easy connection and disconnection of the tap and regulator.
- Has an over pressure bleed valve with automatic and manual operation.
- Can be used with any of the tap options and any of the gas system options.
- Uses flexible beer line for a dip tube (can be used lying down)
- Has valves in both posts so tap and gas can be removed without losing pressure or spilling beer.
- Same connections as the 19L "Dominator" corny keg so can be joined together in a daisy chain or do keg-keg transfers.
- Use to counter-pressure fill from kegs and force carbonating home brew, the most versatile spear by far.
- Use either standard plastic disconnects or our premium steel disconnects to attach the tap and regulator.
- Needs an adaptor to be used with the 2L Insulated Growler, get it here.
- Spear Only, Does Not Include Tap or Gas System
Download an information pack about the tap system here