- Converts SodaStream thread to DIN477 / JIS m22-14 / BS 341 No. 8 / W21.8-14 / .860" x 1/14 (covers UK, Europe and Asia), or CGA 320 (covers North and South America).
- Use your existing CO2 regulator without any modification.
The male/output thread on the adapter is made to DIN477 / JIS m22-14 / W21.8-14 / .860"x1/14 (covers UK, Europe and Asia) specifications, which will fit industry standard regulators.
- Attach your regulator to the adapter using an appropriate wrench or spanner.
- Holding the SodaStream cylinder firmly with one hand, tighten the adapter/regulator to the cylinder using a wrench or spanner.
- The pin inside the adapter will depress the valve on the SodaStream cylinder to open the flow of gas.
- Continue to tighten the adapter to the cylinder until the cylinder slips in your hand.