- 12L Cold Brewing Vessel (makes up to 9L of cold brew)
- 5 x Toddy Paper Coffee filter bag
- Get spare pouches here
- Easy Pour Tap (with internal and external silicon seals)
- Click Close Lid (with removable, washable seal)
- Perforated Raised Platform (raises pouch off the bottom and allows it to drain).
- Dimensions: 28cm x 27cm x 28.7cm
- Ensure tap is secure and turned off.
- Place perforated platform into the base of the bucket to allow coffee to drain out of the pouch when pouring.
- Place the Toddy coffee filter bag into bucket (like a bin liner)
- Weigh 80gr-100 g of coarse ground coffee per litre of cold brew you want to make into the pouch.
- Fill with required amount of cold water while ensuring you wet all grounds.
- Close lid and wait 12 hours (storing in fridge or at room temperature).
- Pour brewed coffee from tap directly into glass or use included funnel to fill
- For nitro coffee or espresso martinis pour into an iKegger Nitro Keg Package